06 September 2008

Fist Week

So I have finished my first week of work, and this is my first official weekend in Prague, and I am doing nothing more than taking it easily and relaxing. It is a beautiful day outside and we may go to the park soon and hang out and read. 

The first week of school went quite well. I really like the kids and the other teachers in the school. They are all very nice and helpful and I feel we work well together. They are also a pretty fun bunch, and a lot of us hung out last night. It was fun - we had a good time. We went to Letna Park and played some Bocce ball. 

Now that work has started, I have been able to fall more into a routine and schedule. I get to work at about 7:45 and am there until 3. Most afternoons when I got home I took a quick nap, then Jace and I would go out (and usually do some shopping to get the things we still need: food, phones, etc.) the other day we explored another nearby park. 

Now its Jace's turn for routine: he starts his TEFL course on Monday, and tomorrow he will meet most of his classmates at an orientation walk of Prague: not that he isn't oriented, but its a good chance to meet his classmates. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got a little nervous when I read the title, glad school is comfortable for you.