01 September 2008

First Day

I had a great first day of work!!

In a nutshell, I have a really good group of kiddos (10 in all) My boys have A LOT of energy, but what 5/6 year old boy doesn't? The other teachers in my school are great as well. There are 6 of us total, and I feel that already we work really well together and are always looking out for each other. 

I had to totally abandon my first lesson to do one about how to play with the big cloth/foam blocks, because it became an issue within the first five minutes. But everything was great after that!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It sounds like you are having a great time and we are excited for you. Dublin looked beautiful. Sarah-welcome to the working world!

-

Anonymous said...

I love the chairs -

Anonymous said...

Your classroom is so bright and cheery and cute! I love it!