18 August 2008

Tomorrow...

We leave for Prague! Our flight leaves DFW airport at 7PM and will take us straight to London and from there we will have a few hours before departing for Prague. We will get there at 6PM the next evening. Prague is 7 hours ahead of us, just FYI. 

Saying goodbye to people has been tough, but I have also gotten the chance to see a bunch of people which has been great.

It is all so surreal, so it is difficult to feel many strong emotions about it, but of course I am excited - that remains constant. My level of nervousness rises and falls: currently I don't feel very nervous at all, but I bet I will as soon as I get on that airplane. 

I don't know much about our internet situation over in Prague, but "net cafes" are pretty common, so I should be able to write an update within a couple of days. See you in Prague!

My handy guide book Jace bought me when we first decided to move. Just to keep with the photo theme.


No comments: