26 May 2008

Prague Fitness

No new news on the apartment, trust me, you will know either way as soon as I find something out. 

I hate how cumbersome it is to have to walk more than five minutes to get anywhere in the States. We fight cars to find the nearest parking space and drive a half mile to get to the grocery store. I am guilty of this. 

Therefore, I am looking forward to relying on my feet as a primary source of transportation. My last time in Prague I became so fit simply from all the walking I had done. Also, in March, Prague hosts a marathon, with a half-one included. I would love to run across my favorite bridge. I hope to figure a way to continue running and begin training. To do so, I need to get accustomed to running in the cold, and find a way to do some cross training. Its now an official goal of mine: to run the Prague half marathon. I mean, how cool would this be:

Photobucket
photo compliments of http://www.praguemarathon.com/ 

I had a dream about Prague last night, we had arrived (and my mom was with us to help us get situated) and we were getting a cab to find a hotel for the night. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sarah, I don't think it's LITERALLY magic.