21 May 2008

Five Minute Break

It is just a minute before midnight on our last night in San Antonio. We plan to leave tomorrow morning (realistically, the afternoon). We will be headed to Corpus Christi for the summer. 

Our two years in the apartment has been gutted and boxed, and all the stuff is in a pile in the corner. Packing can get overwhelming, but also refreshing because we have cleaned out and gotten rid of a lot of unnecessary things that have collected. Goodwill either loves us or hates us. 

To alleviate some of the stress, and for posterity, we took some photos:

Photobucket
Posed with our pile o' stuff. It looks smaller in the picture.....

Photobucket
Silliness kicks in. 

Photobucket
and again. 

and more on the apartment: it is furnished with the basics, and about half of what we were planning on spending for rent and utilities. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I am very excited. I should find out soon if it is available for us. I really hope it is. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well it looks like the two of you had lots of fun packing! We'll keep our fingers crossed that your apartment deal works out well! Have a great summer in Corpus Christi!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, you guys really are moving to Prague. I can't beleive it! I am so exited for you...and I admit it, probably a little jealous. Are you comming back to this area to see your parents before you go? I really want to see you if you are, and how long do you think you guys are going to be there? Wow, how did I not know about this before now? What are you guys going to be doing in Prague?