21 May 2008

Fingers Crossed

As we do not know much about finding flats in Prague (aside from internet searches), I asked my employer for suggestions about housing. She informed me that the school owns a flat near the campus where I will be working (!!!); however, she needs to see if it is available. So lets cross our fingers that it is available. I also don't know the price or if it is furnished, so hopefully both of those factors are also positive. 

Additionally, I found out the campus I will be working at is the Prague 6 campus. That is the one I really wanted! I wanted it because it is two blocks away from a metro station (super convenient), and also because this is near Prague 6:

Photobucket 

Photo compliments of Travelblog.org 

1 comment:

Anna Joy said...

Wow, Prague looks gorgeous! I hope you find the perfect apartment! I like the photo theme idea for your blog! I think that'd be very cool so do it!!