11 April 2009

Sunny Saturday

Happy 3 day weekend everyone!!

Today was a beautiful sunny day, so Jace and I went to the Easter markets downtown and then for a walk in Stromovka park. 

The markets were nice, similar to the ones at Christmas, and the trees had been decorated. There were so many people though, and I realize that this trend will probably continue through the summer. Oh yes, and it was hot. I actually opened my mouth to complain about it being "too hot" then I quickly shut it when I realized that I loved the warmth. Going to the park was great, we laid in the grass and read books. 

and of course, to finish off the post:








3 comments:

Dad said...

Happy Easter Guys!! Glad to see Spring is upon you and the flowers add another dimension to your photos of Praha.

Laura said...

It looks beautiful there in spring! We are not quite there yet, although we are having warm temps finally this week!

Carole-Keith said...

Sarah, Keith and I are really enjoying you and your husband's
adventures and travels. Sounds like so much fun,and very interesting--we
are happy to be sharing your adventures. I love the pictures. They look so interesting,and pretty.