01 February 2009

Happy February!

I fully expect these next two months to practically fly by. 
Here's why:

2 - 6 Feb. I leave for 5 days for camp with my pre-school kiddos. I will have the lovely opportunity to sleep in the cabin with 5 of them. I predict it will be both fun and crazy. 

12 - 24 Feb. - Mom and Kandee arrive!! They will be here for 12 days, and we are going to travel to Vienna over one of the weekends. I am very excited about this. 

4 - 8 March - Jace and I are going to ROME!!!! We found tickets online for $175. Thats round trip and for both of us! We are very excited

13 - 21 March - Katie's spring break, and she is probably going to come visit us. Again, very exciting. 

love you guys, and sorry the posting has been few and far between. You will be getting more than enough updates soon. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Jace going to Rome has four exclamation points and Kandee and I coming has only two exclamation points!!!!! :)