23 October 2008

Autumn

I can not contain my excitement about finally living in a place that experiences all four seasons. Granted, the fall here certainly feels like winter to me, but I am getting used to it. I am also already getting excited about the prospect of snow. I don't know how much is actually snows here. The last winter I was here, there certainly was a bunch of snow as far as I was concerned, but apparently that was an unusual winter. 

Look: the leaves actually change color here! 






1 comment:

Laura said...

Sarah, fall looks beautiful there! Our family went to Florida two weeks ago and upon returning to Minnesota, the kids were so excited to see the fall colors! You could see the colors from the plane and they were all up and checking it out from the windows with such excitement. I guess it was also that we were home. I'm glad that you and Jace are happy and enjoying your stay!