23 April 2008

Paperwork

Lately it seems that all our (read: mine) preparations are geared towards paperwork, waiting for the paperwork to be processed, and doing more paperwork (repeat cycle until Visa arrives). 

While I am doing everything I can to quicken the process, I am already starting to feel it in my gut that I will be cutting it close. As long as the Visa comes before August, I think I will be OK. 

Fortunately, only I have to go through this fun process. Jace's program will be helping him out once he gets there and finishes the training. 

We bought a Czech phrase book to brush up on our language skills. 

In the meantime, here is a pretty Prague picture (taken when Dad visited me last time):Photobucket

2 comments:

Anna Joy said...

WOW thats a gorgeous picture! yeah for Prague!!!

Anna Joy said...

write some more!!!!