11 November 2008

Perhaps I Should Write Every So Often

Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been pretty routine here, not in a bad way, just mostly things that would be boring for you at home to read about. 

The work week usually flies by. I work everyday from 8-3 and Jace works 3 mornings and 2 afternoons. Monday afternoons I have a 90 min. English lesson with the Ambassador. Those are going well so far, he is a really nice guy and mostly we just have conversations. The conversations are pretty slow with lots of explaining and repeating, but it is nice, and laid back - all things considered. I've also started taking Czech lessons with a group of teachers from my work. We have only had one so far, but already I like being a student again if only for 90 min a week. 

This past weekend was spent mostly with friends from church, on Saturday we babysat for a couple from church, and after church on Sun we went to Ikea with a different couple and their child, and they invited us over for enchiladas afterwards. Oh man, Mexican food was so wonderful. It was like a little taste of home. 

On Friday, Sean and Aubrey are coming!!!! We are going to Paris Friday - Monday (we have a holiday this Mon.) We are so excited to see friends and also to go to France. 

sorry for no pictures, but I can guarantee that soon there will be more than you can handle!

No comments: