11 June 2008

Public Transportation

Photobucket

= Saving some $$$

It seems that everyday the gas prices manage to make the news, and as the increase is showing no signs of slowing, I will be glad to not have to deal with the prices. In Prague, the public transportation is almost perfect, and I almost never had any trouble getting around while I was there. I certainly never missed my car. 

I will be thankful to not have to worry about spend $75 to fill up my gas tank (that happened the other day), however, we are going to get border-lined spoiled by this that we will most likely suffer from some massive sticker shock when we get back.

On the image: the star on the left is where my school is, the star in the middle is our apartment, and the star on the right is where Jace will have school for a month. 

No comments: